Download 50 eBooks on Making Money Online completely free!

Facebook circular Social Icon Twitter circular Social Icon LinkedIn circular Social Icon Youtube circular Social Icon Pinterest circular Social Icon

Hank Moody Californication - What about you, Hank? How are you feeling? [Video]


How about you guys? How do you feel? lulz :D

I feel like the good lord himself picked me up with his bare hands, laid me down on a bed of rusty nails, pinned my ankles behind my ears and just stuck it in. No Vaseline no lube no nothin. Not even a little spittle. That mother fucker just took his Darth Vader helmet, that big Darth Vader helmet and just rammed it home. He wrecked my pretty little virgin a--hole, my sweet little brown bud. Pulled out, came on my tits, wiped his dick on the curtains and left me for dead. That's just me. How bout you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...